campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
Agencies suggest an interesting opportunity has arisen for a UK shop to work for the personal healthcare company PZ Cussons in Africa.
The company, which has strong operations in Ghana and Nigeria, has brands including Imperial Leather and Premier toilet soap.
Tissue meetings for the £10 million Carling advertising account took place this week, ahead of a pitch on 14 November. Those involved in the process, which is being run by ISBA, are Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Creature London, Saatchi & Saatchi and the incumbent, VCCP. Agencies have been asked to produce work that emphasises Carling's Britishness and "refreshing" quality.
It is understood that a maximum of three agencies have made it through to the final round of the contest for the Harrods ad account. The process, managed by The Haystack Group, is expected to conclude with the winning agency taking charge of an increased adspend. The radio advertising specialist Radioville is the current incumbent.
Agencies are still waiting on an answer from Kraft after pitches for its £200 million European media business. Those remaining in the frame are Aegis, which is offering a proposition formed from Carat and Vizeum; WPP, which has Maxus and Mindshare on its team; and PHD. Final meetings were held in Paris this week, ahead of a decision.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Campaigns Manager, London, £40-45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show