New business leagues (2 November 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 12:07PM
Walker Media climbs to number four in the media league after winning Center Parcs and Viking River Cruises.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Ad Operations Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Copywriter AF Selection £25,000 , West Midlands
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment competitive plus car allowance and great benefits, Northampton
- Marketing Manager - Brentwood - £40K = £45k Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Brentwood
- Senior Account Manager Red Sofa London £34000 - £38000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links