New business leagues (2 November 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 12:07PM
Walker Media climbs to number four in the media league after winning Center Parcs and Viking River Cruises.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager - International Ad agency £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Source £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Development Consultant x 2 Rare Selection Up to £48000 + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni