Daily Diary - pulp fiction?
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 November 2012 08:00AM
Getting ready for a pitch can be nerve racking for even the most experienced of people, as demonstrated by MPG's head of insight, Bill Dorris.
While taking part in pitch rehearsal being filmed just before the big event, Dorris decided to boost his vitamin C levels with a fresh Pret a Manger Orange Juice.
Despite a warning from his colleague, one rigorous hand shake too many saw the contents of the drink completely soak colleague and insight manager, Doug Whelpdale, his jumper and very expensive watch.
Whelpdale was assured the episode wasn't a stunt and was really an accident.
Unfortunately, the pitch wasn’t for an orange juice brand because otherwise we're sure Whelpdale’s insight would have been very appealing.
If you have a daily diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push