Stuart Archibald launches Archibald / Williams in Sydney
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 November 2012 01:01PM
Stuart Archibald, one of the founders of AIS, is launching a new agency in Sydney together with planner Bram Williams.
The agency, Archibald / Williams, is launching with four clients: News Ltd, Sportingbet, Syngenta and charity White Ribbon.
Its proposition is focued on the mixture of two planning archetypes, brand and digital/direct/data, to form what Archibald / Williams calls a ‘strategic compound’.
Archibald worked with Williams in New York in his global role with AIS, which he left in November last year.
Archibald said: "I have always wanted to set up in Sydney and now is the time to do that … hopefully, London will not be too far away."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Visual Merchandiser Stopgap £20000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Executive, Events, London, 30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager /Senior Digital Marketing Executive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, £32,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance and bonus, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote