EasyJet recruits OMD's Cairns to senior marketing role
EasyJet has recruited Ian Cairns as its head of brand and marketing communications as it looks to strengthen its presence across Europe.
Cairns will take up the position in January and report to marketing director Peter Duffy. His current role is board director at media agency OMD.
The role is an extension of the head of marketing operations position, formerly held by James Lee, who left the carrier earlier this month to return to his native New Zealand.
Cairns will oversee easyJet’s communications programmes in the region, and all the airline’s European marketing managers will report to him.
EasyJet last month completed an overhaul of its CRM programme, and launched the latest phase of its ‘Europe by easyJet’ brand campaign in the UK, France, Italy and Switzerland.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager - International Ad agency £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Source £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Development Consultant x 2 Rare Selection Up to £48000 + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni