EasyJet recruits OMD's Cairns to senior marketing role
EasyJet has recruited Ian Cairns as its head of brand and marketing communications as it looks to strengthen its presence across Europe.
Cairns will take up the position in January and report to marketing director Peter Duffy. His current role is board director at media agency OMD.
The role is an extension of the head of marketing operations position, formerly held by James Lee, who left the carrier earlier this month to return to his native New Zealand.
Cairns will oversee easyJet’s communications programmes in the region, and all the airline’s European marketing managers will report to him.
EasyJet last month completed an overhaul of its CRM programme, and launched the latest phase of its ‘Europe by easyJet’ brand campaign in the UK, France, Italy and Switzerland.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Direct & Digital Campaign Manager Stopgap £37350 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot