EasyJet recruits OMD's Cairns to senior marketing role
EasyJet has recruited Ian Cairns as its head of brand and marketing communications as it looks to strengthen its presence across Europe.
Cairns will take up the position in January and report to marketing director Peter Duffy. His current role is board director at media agency OMD.
The role is an extension of the head of marketing operations position, formerly held by James Lee, who left the carrier earlier this month to return to his native New Zealand.
Cairns will oversee easyJet’s communications programmes in the region, and all the airline’s European marketing managers will report to him.
EasyJet last month completed an overhaul of its CRM programme, and launched the latest phase of its ‘Europe by easyJet’ brand campaign in the UK, France, Italy and Switzerland.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas