EasyJet recruits OMD's Cairns to senior marketing role
EasyJet has recruited Ian Cairns as its head of brand and marketing communications as it looks to strengthen its presence across Europe.
Cairns will take up the position in January and report to marketing director Peter Duffy. His current role is board director at media agency OMD.
The role is an extension of the head of marketing operations position, formerly held by James Lee, who left the carrier earlier this month to return to his native New Zealand.
Cairns will oversee easyJet’s communications programmes in the region, and all the airline’s European marketing managers will report to him.
EasyJet last month completed an overhaul of its CRM programme, and launched the latest phase of its ‘Europe by easyJet’ brand campaign in the UK, France, Italy and Switzerland.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media