Coca-Cola promotes Eadie in wake of Olympics success
Coca-Cola has rewarded its Olympics marketing director, James Eadie, with a top-level role within its European marketing operations, following a successful Games period for the soft-drinks company.
Eadie, who is considered by executives at the company's Atlanta headquarters to be a 'star' marketer, has been appointed as Coca-Cola's integrated marketing communications director for North West Europe and Nordics (NWEN).
Reporting directly to Nick Robinson, NWEN marketing director, Eadie will work on Coke's portfolio of brands to deliver 'best in class' communication strategies and plans across digital, social and sponsorship. He will also be responsible for internal marketing.
Eadie joined Coca-Cola in 2001 as a marketing manager, rising to Olympic portfolio director. In that role, he led the company's activity relating to its Games sponsorship.
Coca-Cola's Olympics marketing was intended to engage the youth audience through social and digital channels, while encouraging co-creation with this group to create a lasting legacy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Executive - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits,
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £23K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Planner/Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Senior Account Director - Healthcare Advertising Agency - Berkshire - £60k - £65k - NP100 Stonor £60k - £65k, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show