Lateral Group hires Marc Michaels and Peter Anderson
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 November 2012 12:23PM
Lateral Group has hired former COI director Marc Michaels and former Saatchi & Saatchi executive Peter Anderson.
Michaels will oversee Lateral’s activity in the government and non-profit sectors while Anderson will be head of planning for the agency.
The hires follow that of Mike Cavers, the former executive creative director at The Marketing Store, as Lateral’s first executive creative director, in April.
Before Michaels left the disbanded COI in 2011 he was director of direct and relationship marketing. His role involved delivering direct mail, door drops, email marketing, fufillment, CRM and campaign evaluation across a host of Government departments including Health, Work and Pensions and Defence.
Anderson has worked in the industry for 12 years on clients including Mercedes and Virgin Media and at agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Agency.com and DDB. Anderson also had a three-month spell working freelance at Publicis Chemimstry.
Jason Cromack, chief executive at Lateral Group, said: "Marc, Peter and Mike's collective expertise will help us to continue to grow the business by combining data insight and creative thinking that is grounded in solid planning to deliver dynamic integrated campaigns for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Creative Artworker createselect £20-25K pa, depending on experieince, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker createselect £25-30K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Source £25000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tim Hipperson to become interim CEO of Weve
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles