Lateral Group hires Marc Michaels and Peter Anderson
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 November 2012 12:23PM
Lateral Group has hired former COI director Marc Michaels and former Saatchi & Saatchi executive Peter Anderson.
Michaels will oversee Lateral’s activity in the government and non-profit sectors while Anderson will be head of planning for the agency.
The hires follow that of Mike Cavers, the former executive creative director at The Marketing Store, as Lateral’s first executive creative director, in April.
Before Michaels left the disbanded COI in 2011 he was director of direct and relationship marketing. His role involved delivering direct mail, door drops, email marketing, fufillment, CRM and campaign evaluation across a host of Government departments including Health, Work and Pensions and Defence.
Anderson has worked in the industry for 12 years on clients including Mercedes and Virgin Media and at agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Agency.com and DDB. Anderson also had a three-month spell working freelance at Publicis Chemimstry.
Jason Cromack, chief executive at Lateral Group, said: "Marc, Peter and Mike's collective expertise will help us to continue to grow the business by combining data insight and creative thinking that is grounded in solid planning to deliver dynamic integrated campaigns for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin
- Media Advertising Account Manager Archant Basic £30,000 + £9600 bonus, Kensington and Chelsea, London (Greater)
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media