Lateral Group hires Marc Michaels and Peter Anderson
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 November 2012 12:23PM
Lateral Group has hired former COI director Marc Michaels and former Saatchi & Saatchi executive Peter Anderson.
Michaels will oversee Lateral’s activity in the government and non-profit sectors while Anderson will be head of planning for the agency.
The hires follow that of Mike Cavers, the former executive creative director at The Marketing Store, as Lateral’s first executive creative director, in April.
Before Michaels left the disbanded COI in 2011 he was director of direct and relationship marketing. His role involved delivering direct mail, door drops, email marketing, fufillment, CRM and campaign evaluation across a host of Government departments including Health, Work and Pensions and Defence.
Anderson has worked in the industry for 12 years on clients including Mercedes and Virgin Media and at agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Agency.com and DDB. Anderson also had a three-month spell working freelance at Publicis Chemimstry.
Jason Cromack, chief executive at Lateral Group, said: "Marc, Peter and Mike's collective expertise will help us to continue to grow the business by combining data insight and creative thinking that is grounded in solid planning to deliver dynamic integrated campaigns for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'