Lateral Group hires Marc Michaels and Peter Anderson
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 November 2012 12:23PM
Lateral Group has hired former COI director Marc Michaels and former Saatchi & Saatchi executive Peter Anderson.
Michaels will oversee Lateral’s activity in the government and non-profit sectors while Anderson will be head of planning for the agency.
The hires follow that of Mike Cavers, the former executive creative director at The Marketing Store, as Lateral’s first executive creative director, in April.
Before Michaels left the disbanded COI in 2011 he was director of direct and relationship marketing. His role involved delivering direct mail, door drops, email marketing, fufillment, CRM and campaign evaluation across a host of Government departments including Health, Work and Pensions and Defence.
Anderson has worked in the industry for 12 years on clients including Mercedes and Virgin Media and at agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Agency.com and DDB. Anderson also had a three-month spell working freelance at Publicis Chemimstry.
Jason Cromack, chief executive at Lateral Group, said: "Marc, Peter and Mike's collective expertise will help us to continue to grow the business by combining data insight and creative thinking that is grounded in solid planning to deliver dynamic integrated campaigns for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned