First look: Marks & Spencer's Christmas ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 November 2012 12:50PM
Marks & Spencer has gone for a music video approach for its Christmas ad, following up last year's effort featuring the 'X Factor' contestants.
The ad, which launches on TV tomorrow during ‘Coronation Street’, was inspired by the Christmas compilation album format.
Creative by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R is shot in the style of a music video that moves through five product scenes, including "cosy knitwear" and "stylish party outfits".
Five backing tracks feature, including a never-before released Rod Stewart cover of 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Customer Data Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media