First look: Marks & Spencer's Christmas ad
Marks & Spencer has gone for a music video approach for its Christmas ad, following up last year's effort featuring the 'X Factor' contestants.
The ad, which launches on TV tomorrow during ‘Coronation Street’, was inspired by the Christmas compilation album format.
Creative by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R is shot in the style of a music video that moves through five product scenes, including "cosy knitwear" and "stylish party outfits".
Five backing tracks feature, including a never-before released Rod Stewart cover of 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire