First look: Marks & Spencer's Christmas ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 November 2012 12:50PM
Marks & Spencer has gone for a music video approach for its Christmas ad, following up last year's effort featuring the 'X Factor' contestants.
The ad, which launches on TV tomorrow during ‘Coronation Street’, was inspired by the Christmas compilation album format.
Creative by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R is shot in the style of a music video that moves through five product scenes, including "cosy knitwear" and "stylish party outfits".
Five backing tracks feature, including a never-before released Rod Stewart cover of 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff