First look: Marks & Spencer's Christmas ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 November 2012 12:50PM
Marks & Spencer has gone for a music video approach for its Christmas ad, following up last year's effort featuring the 'X Factor' contestants.
The ad, which launches on TV tomorrow during ‘Coronation Street’, was inspired by the Christmas compilation album format.
Creative by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R is shot in the style of a music video that moves through five product scenes, including "cosy knitwear" and "stylish party outfits".
Five backing tracks feature, including a never-before released Rod Stewart cover of 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review