Tesco-backed coffee chain Harris + Hoole appoints VCCP Share
Tesco-backed coffee shop chain Harris + Hoole has appointed VCCP Share as its social media agency following the opening of its first shops in Amersham, Uxbridge and Ruislip.
As Harris + Hoole expands, VCCP Share will be tasked with using social media to connect the marketing activity at the individual stores with the brand's experiential campaigns.
Harris + Hoole was founded by siblings Nick, Andrew and Laura Tolley, the founders of the Taylor St Baristas chain of coffee shops, and Tesco has a non-controlling minority stake in the venture.
VCCP is thought to have picked up the Harris + Hoole social media account after a competitive pitch against two undisclosed agencies.
Dominic Stinton, managing director of VCCP Share, said: "Harris + Hoole is on a real mission to create a totally different coffee shop experience on the high street.
"We're creating a completely bespoke strategy that plays to their significant strengths, particularly at a local level."
Harris + Hoole is named after two coffee lovers ("Harris the player, and Mr Hoole of our College") mentioned in Samuel Pepys' diary in 1664, and plans to open around 12 shops across the UK.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand & Digital Marketing Manager (KTP Associate) Nottingham Trent Uni Circa £22,685 to £24,775 per annum plus a training and development package., Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000, Manchester
- Account Manager createselect Up to £30K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad
- Triumph launches Magic Wire bra with Twitter search for women's niggles
- Publicis unveils innovation concept