SABMiller appoints Good Relations for global Pilsner Urquell account
Drinks manufacturer SABMiller has awarded the Pilsner Urquell global consumer account to Good Relations as it seeks to focus on the brand's history.
Pilsner Urquell was created in Pilsen, in the Czech Republic, in 1898, and a central tenet of the brief is understood to be telling the brand’s heritage.
A SABMiller spokesman said: ‘The Pilsner Urquell global brand team is working with Good Relations, which will provide content development and additional PR elements to help tell the story of this unique beer.’
The brief is thought to include digital, events and partnerships. It will be led by Good Relations’ consumer MD Richard Moss.
Meanwhile, Heineken has appointed We Are Social as its retained social media agency for Tiger beer in the UK.
Heineken runs the Tiger beer brand in the UK, and is a majority shareholder in the brand’s owner, Asia Pacific Breweries.
The move follows Asia Pacific Breweries’ recent appointment of We Are Social for non-UK focused global social media work, led by its Singapore office.
We are Social will also support Tiger beer’s ‘Hidden Depths’ campaign.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing & Communications Manager, Luxury Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, South West London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity