SABMiller appoints Good Relations for global Pilsner Urquell account
Drinks manufacturer SABMiller has awarded the Pilsner Urquell global consumer account to Good Relations as it seeks to focus on the brand's history.
Pilsner Urquell was created in Pilsen, in the Czech Republic, in 1898, and a central tenet of the brief is understood to be telling the brand’s heritage.
A SABMiller spokesman said: ‘The Pilsner Urquell global brand team is working with Good Relations, which will provide content development and additional PR elements to help tell the story of this unique beer.’
The brief is thought to include digital, events and partnerships. It will be led by Good Relations’ consumer MD Richard Moss.
Meanwhile, Heineken has appointed We Are Social as its retained social media agency for Tiger beer in the UK.
Heineken runs the Tiger beer brand in the UK, and is a majority shareholder in the brand’s owner, Asia Pacific Breweries.
The move follows Asia Pacific Breweries’ recent appointment of We Are Social for non-UK focused global social media work, led by its Singapore office.
We are Social will also support Tiger beer’s ‘Hidden Depths’ campaign.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business