New business leagues - creative league (9 November 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 November 2012 11:38AM
Rapp and Mother join the creative league this week at number 17 and 27 respectively.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director - New Planning Function in Top Agency ADLIB up to c.£60k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Innovations Consultant Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- HEAD OF OPERATIONS - CREATIVE SERVICES - B2B - £80-85K Salt £80000 - £85000 per annum, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links