M2M wins £5m planning and buying account for Florette
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
M2M has won the £5 million media planning and buying business for the bagged salad brand Florette after a pitch.
The review was prompted by Florette’s incumbent agency, The Media Shop, going into administration.
M2M beat the7stars, Total Media and a new agency called TMS12, which was established by the former partners of The Media Shop.
The pitch, which was handled by AAR, began in September, when seven agencies were chosen for chemistry meetings with the client.
M2M will work with the creative shop Now to help grow market share and penetration for Florette. The brand faces competition from supermarkets’ own-label salad bags.
The pitch brief said Florette wanted a "more strategic creative approach" to engage with consumers.
Now picked up the Florette ad account in October last year after a pitch. Its first spot for the brand, "the joy of salad", featured a couple who throw together a salad in a choreographed sequence.
Alistair MacCallum, the managing director at M2M, said: "This is a brand looking to evolve their approach to communications in order to meet their ambition – just the sort of thing we love."
Sandy Sewell, the commercial director at Florette, said: "We really appreciated the M2M approach both strategically and creatively, which demonstrated real passion for the Florette brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive/Senior Executive - Investment Management EMR £200 - £300 per day, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement