Karmarama lands BBC Olympics brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
BBC Worldwide, the corporation's commercial arm, has appointed Karmarama to create a campaign to promote the launch of its Olympic Games DVD collection.
Karmarama, a BBC roster shop, picked up the business without a formal pitch and will create work spanning TV, outdoor and digital to market the five-disc DVD set in the run-up to Christmas.
The above-the-line campaign aims to remind viewers how everyone in the UK played a part in the drama of London 2012. It will show some of the most high-profile sporting moments as well as less-known stories. Danny Boyle’s re-edited version of the opening ceremony is also included in full.
Rob Lowe, the marketing director at BBC Worldwide, consumer products, said: "The launch of the London 2012 Olympic Games DVD will be one of the biggest home entertainment events this year. Karmarama’s work truly captures the emotion and drama of the Olympics."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , Hammersmith and Fulham
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset £42000 - £48000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Marketing and Campaigns Manager (B2B) Stopgap £50000 per annum + Bonus, South East England
- Partnerships and Affiliates Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show