Karmarama lands BBC Olympics brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
BBC Worldwide, the corporation's commercial arm, has appointed Karmarama to create a campaign to promote the launch of its Olympic Games DVD collection.
Karmarama, a BBC roster shop, picked up the business without a formal pitch and will create work spanning TV, outdoor and digital to market the five-disc DVD set in the run-up to Christmas.
The above-the-line campaign aims to remind viewers how everyone in the UK played a part in the drama of London 2012. It will show some of the most high-profile sporting moments as well as less-known stories. Danny Boyle’s re-edited version of the opening ceremony is also included in full.
Rob Lowe, the marketing director at BBC Worldwide, consumer products, said: "The launch of the London 2012 Olympic Games DVD will be one of the biggest home entertainment events this year. Karmarama’s work truly captures the emotion and drama of the Olympics."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Sales Manager- Travel - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission, benefits & shares!, London
- Middleweight Print Designer Major Players £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch