7 Heaven launches airport ad network
A new airport advertising medium targeting the world's richest travellers is being launched by the media sales company 7 Heaven.
7 Heaven has secured a network of digital screens in 165 private-jet terminals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, providing full-motion digital advertising, product placement, sponsorship and editorial opportunities.
An estimated four million passengers travel across the EMEA region in private jets each year – an audience that spends an annual average of £400,000 per head on luxury goods and services. 7 Heaven believes its screens will allow brands to reach 77 per cent of this audience.
Danielle Klein, the founder of 7 Heaven, said the network would open up a previously hard-to-reach audience, with content tailored to location and events such as the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
7 Heaven has offices in London, Paris, Geneva and Shanghai.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services/ Head of Commercial/ Business Development Premier Media £45000 - £55000 per annum + up to 20% bonus, London
- Digital Producer - Games Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Sales and Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK