7 Heaven launches airport ad network
A new airport advertising medium targeting the world's richest travellers is being launched by the media sales company 7 Heaven.
7 Heaven has secured a network of digital screens in 165 private-jet terminals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, providing full-motion digital advertising, product placement, sponsorship and editorial opportunities.
An estimated four million passengers travel across the EMEA region in private jets each year – an audience that spends an annual average of £400,000 per head on luxury goods and services. 7 Heaven believes its screens will allow brands to reach 77 per cent of this audience.
Danielle Klein, the founder of 7 Heaven, said the network would open up a previously hard-to-reach audience, with content tailored to location and events such as the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
7 Heaven has offices in London, Paris, Geneva and Shanghai.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account