7 Heaven launches airport ad network
A new airport advertising medium targeting the world's richest travellers is being launched by the media sales company 7 Heaven.
7 Heaven has secured a network of digital screens in 165 private-jet terminals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, providing full-motion digital advertising, product placement, sponsorship and editorial opportunities.
An estimated four million passengers travel across the EMEA region in private jets each year – an audience that spends an annual average of £400,000 per head on luxury goods and services. 7 Heaven believes its screens will allow brands to reach 77 per cent of this audience.
Danielle Klein, the founder of 7 Heaven, said the network would open up a previously hard-to-reach audience, with content tailored to location and events such as the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
7 Heaven has offices in London, Paris, Geneva and Shanghai.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Publicity Manager (PR) - World Leading Charity - Central London Ninesharp £38000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Analysis Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account