Media, advertising and marketing experts from BP, R/GA, MEC, ZenithOptimedia, Mindshare, Carat, the Outdoor Media Centre and ISBA will help form the judging panel for the seventh annual Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards.
The awards, held in association with Brand Republic Group, are in their seventh year and celebrate effective planning of the outdoor medium, offering planning teams the chance to win £30,000 of advertising space for their clients as well as category prizes of £1,000.
George Prest, Stuart Sullivan-Martin, Rian Shah, Anthony Swede, Angie Elsley, Bob Wootton and Mark Rose are among those who will be joined by Mike Baker of the OMC to find the winners in each of five categories: best use of outdoor in a multimedia campaign, best use of multiple formats in outdoor, best use of digital in outdoor, best use of continuity in outdoor, and best use of innovation in outdoor.
Chris Pelekanou will be joining Clear Channel in December and will sit on the judging panel.
Emma Newman, Marketing Director of Clear Channel, said: "Great planning is fundamental to all successful out-of-home campaigns. These awards celebrate excellence in outdoor planning, both as a stand-alone proposition and as part of the wider media mix. We're thrilled to once again recognise those planners who have demonstrated outstanding innovation, insight and real business impact during what was an extraordinary year, both for the out-of-home sector and the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Coordinator Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Stockport
- Digital Content Strategist - Trailblazing Agency Digital Gurus £40000 - £55000 Per Annum Up to £55K + BENS, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned