Media, advertising and marketing experts from BP, R/GA, MEC, ZenithOptimedia, Mindshare, Carat, the Outdoor Media Centre and ISBA will help form the judging panel for the seventh annual Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards.
The awards, held in association with Brand Republic Group, are in their seventh year and celebrate effective planning of the outdoor medium, offering planning teams the chance to win £30,000 of advertising space for their clients as well as category prizes of £1,000.
George Prest, Stuart Sullivan-Martin, Rian Shah, Anthony Swede, Angie Elsley, Bob Wootton and Mark Rose are among those who will be joined by Mike Baker of the OMC to find the winners in each of five categories: best use of outdoor in a multimedia campaign, best use of multiple formats in outdoor, best use of digital in outdoor, best use of continuity in outdoor, and best use of innovation in outdoor.
Chris Pelekanou will be joining Clear Channel in December and will sit on the judging panel.
Emma Newman, Marketing Director of Clear Channel, said: "Great planning is fundamental to all successful out-of-home campaigns. These awards celebrate excellence in outdoor planning, both as a stand-alone proposition and as part of the wider media mix. We're thrilled to once again recognise those planners who have demonstrated outstanding innovation, insight and real business impact during what was an extraordinary year, both for the out-of-home sector and the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show