Media, advertising and marketing experts from BP, R/GA, MEC, ZenithOptimedia, Mindshare, Carat, the Outdoor Media Centre and ISBA will help form the judging panel for the seventh annual Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards.
The awards, held in association with Brand Republic Group, are in their seventh year and celebrate effective planning of the outdoor medium, offering planning teams the chance to win £30,000 of advertising space for their clients as well as category prizes of £1,000.
George Prest, Stuart Sullivan-Martin, Rian Shah, Anthony Swede, Angie Elsley, Bob Wootton and Mark Rose are among those who will be joined by Mike Baker of the OMC to find the winners in each of five categories: best use of outdoor in a multimedia campaign, best use of multiple formats in outdoor, best use of digital in outdoor, best use of continuity in outdoor, and best use of innovation in outdoor.
Chris Pelekanou will be joining Clear Channel in December and will sit on the judging panel.
Emma Newman, Marketing Director of Clear Channel, said: "Great planning is fundamental to all successful out-of-home campaigns. These awards celebrate excellence in outdoor planning, both as a stand-alone proposition and as part of the wider media mix. We're thrilled to once again recognise those planners who have demonstrated outstanding innovation, insight and real business impact during what was an extraordinary year, both for the out-of-home sector and the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media