Media, advertising and marketing experts from BP, R/GA, MEC, ZenithOptimedia, Mindshare, Carat, the Outdoor Media Centre and ISBA will help form the judging panel for the seventh annual Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards.
The awards, held in association with Brand Republic Group, are in their seventh year and celebrate effective planning of the outdoor medium, offering planning teams the chance to win £30,000 of advertising space for their clients as well as category prizes of £1,000.
George Prest, Stuart Sullivan-Martin, Rian Shah, Anthony Swede, Angie Elsley, Bob Wootton and Mark Rose are among those who will be joined by Mike Baker of the OMC to find the winners in each of five categories: best use of outdoor in a multimedia campaign, best use of multiple formats in outdoor, best use of digital in outdoor, best use of continuity in outdoor, and best use of innovation in outdoor.
Chris Pelekanou will be joining Clear Channel in December and will sit on the judging panel.
Emma Newman, Marketing Director of Clear Channel, said: "Great planning is fundamental to all successful out-of-home campaigns. These awards celebrate excellence in outdoor planning, both as a stand-alone proposition and as part of the wider media mix. We're thrilled to once again recognise those planners who have demonstrated outstanding innovation, insight and real business impact during what was an extraordinary year, both for the out-of-home sector and the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff