Kindred nets £15m QualitySolicitors
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
QualitySolicitors, the national legal brand, has moved its £15 million advertising account out of Team Saatchi and into Kindred.
Kindred, which won the business without a pitch, has been briefed to refresh Team Saatchi’s original launch spot and create online films, posters and press advertising.
The agency will also work on a business-to-business campaign that aims to encourage local solicitors to join
together in promoting the benefits of local legal advice.
The new campaign follows the introduction of the Legal Services Act, which allows
organisations such as supermarkets, banks and breakdown services to offer legal advice, leading to increased competition in the market.
Max Wright, the strategy director at Kindred, said: "The legal industry is probably the last sector to embrace the
idea of developing consumer brands, so we’re very excited to be working with QualitySolicitors at this important time in their development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Category Controller Ball & Hoolahan £90,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- French Sales Director tfconnect global recruitment £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive x2 AF Selection £17,000 - £18,000, Greater Manchester
- Data Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £34K- £39K, London (Greater)