Kindred nets £15m QualitySolicitors
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
QualitySolicitors, the national legal brand, has moved its £15 million advertising account out of Team Saatchi and into Kindred.
Kindred, which won the business without a pitch, has been briefed to refresh Team Saatchi’s original launch spot and create online films, posters and press advertising.
The agency will also work on a business-to-business campaign that aims to encourage local solicitors to join
together in promoting the benefits of local legal advice.
The new campaign follows the introduction of the Legal Services Act, which allows
organisations such as supermarkets, banks and breakdown services to offer legal advice, leading to increased competition in the market.
Max Wright, the strategy director at Kindred, said: "The legal industry is probably the last sector to embrace the
idea of developing consumer brands, so we’re very excited to be working with QualitySolicitors at this important time in their development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers