A&E/DDB appoints Rebecca Moody as strategy partner
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired the Havas Worldwide London head of planning, Rebecca Moody, as a strategy partner.
Her appointment coincides with the promotion of Beth Bentley to deputy head of planning, working alongside the head of planning, Dom Boyd, as Adam & Eve/DDB seeks to bolster its planning department after winning the Grand Prix at the IPA Effectiveness Awards for John Lewis last week.
Moody has worked at Havas Worldwide London since 2008 and was promoted to the position of head of planning in that year after the departure of Alison Ashworth. The agency has yet to appoint a replacement.
David Golding, the founding partner and chief strategy officer at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "I’m delighted that Rebecca has joined us. She brings a wealth of experience and energy to the team here and will be a great thought leader across our client base. She’s also a lovely person to have around working with us."
Moody began her career at Lowe before moving to Duckworth Finn Grubb Waters. In 2000, Moody joined Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, where she worked on accounts including the BBC, PepsiCo and Sainsbury’s. Bentley worked on the then Adam & Eve’s launch spot for Google+.
Golding added: "Beth is a brilliant planner, able to inspire big and small brands to really think afresh."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £27000 - £32000 per annum, London
- MW Integrated Designer Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch