A&E/DDB appoints Rebecca Moody as strategy partner
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired the Havas Worldwide London head of planning, Rebecca Moody, as a strategy partner.
Her appointment coincides with the promotion of Beth Bentley to deputy head of planning, working alongside the head of planning, Dom Boyd, as Adam & Eve/DDB seeks to bolster its planning department after winning the Grand Prix at the IPA Effectiveness Awards for John Lewis last week.
Moody has worked at Havas Worldwide London since 2008 and was promoted to the position of head of planning in that year after the departure of Alison Ashworth. The agency has yet to appoint a replacement.
David Golding, the founding partner and chief strategy officer at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "I’m delighted that Rebecca has joined us. She brings a wealth of experience and energy to the team here and will be a great thought leader across our client base. She’s also a lovely person to have around working with us."
Moody began her career at Lowe before moving to Duckworth Finn Grubb Waters. In 2000, Moody joined Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, where she worked on accounts including the BBC, PepsiCo and Sainsbury’s. Bentley worked on the then Adam & Eve’s launch spot for Google+.
Golding added: "Beth is a brilliant planner, able to inspire big and small brands to really think afresh."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile