Virgin Holidays in digital agency hunt
Virgin Holidays is looking for an agency to handle its search, social media, affiliate and mobile marketing. Its search partner of four years, Steak, has declined to repitch for the business.
It is understood that Virgin Holidays has chosen a range of agencies to speak to about working on its digital marketing and could decide on a winner in the coming weeks.
Virgin Holidays appointed Lida to its direct marketing account in October and M&C Saatchi to its advertising business in August.
Media planning and buying, which is held by Manning Gottlieb OMD, is not affected by the digital review.
M&C Saatchi will create a campaign for Virgin Holidays that launches in March next year. The work will break from the "Rockstar Service" proposition created by MCBD.
Virgin Holidays previously worked with Elvis on both its advertising and DM. Elvis was appointed to the ad account after MCBD’s merger with Dare in late 2010.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne