Virgin Holidays in digital agency hunt
Virgin Holidays is looking for an agency to handle its search, social media, affiliate and mobile marketing. Its search partner of four years, Steak, has declined to repitch for the business.
It is understood that Virgin Holidays has chosen a range of agencies to speak to about working on its digital marketing and could decide on a winner in the coming weeks.
Virgin Holidays appointed Lida to its direct marketing account in October and M&C Saatchi to its advertising business in August.
Media planning and buying, which is held by Manning Gottlieb OMD, is not affected by the digital review.
M&C Saatchi will create a campaign for Virgin Holidays that launches in March next year. The work will break from the "Rockstar Service" proposition created by MCBD.
Virgin Holidays previously worked with Elvis on both its advertising and DM. Elvis was appointed to the ad account after MCBD’s merger with Dare in late 2010.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - brand communications agency Story Recruitment £38-45k pro rata dep on exp (full time or part time opportunity), Central London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel