Virgin Holidays in digital agency hunt
Virgin Holidays is looking for an agency to handle its search, social media, affiliate and mobile marketing. Its search partner of four years, Steak, has declined to repitch for the business.
It is understood that Virgin Holidays has chosen a range of agencies to speak to about working on its digital marketing and could decide on a winner in the coming weeks.
Virgin Holidays appointed Lida to its direct marketing account in October and M&C Saatchi to its advertising business in August.
Media planning and buying, which is held by Manning Gottlieb OMD, is not affected by the digital review.
M&C Saatchi will create a campaign for Virgin Holidays that launches in March next year. The work will break from the "Rockstar Service" proposition created by MCBD.
Virgin Holidays previously worked with Elvis on both its advertising and DM. Elvis was appointed to the ad account after MCBD’s merger with Dare in late 2010.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager, Temp to Perm, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing & Engagement Fire Fighters Charity £47,000 per annum plus excellent benefits , Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Digital Designer - Zizzi Restaurants Zizzi Restaurants £25,000 to £27,000 plus bonus and additional benefits, Marylebone Station, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- MidWeight Digital Designer - Digital £35k Nakama £25,000 - £35,000 + benefits including; travel, training, healthcare and pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood