Virgin Holidays in digital agency hunt
Virgin Holidays is looking for an agency to handle its search, social media, affiliate and mobile marketing. Its search partner of four years, Steak, has declined to repitch for the business.
It is understood that Virgin Holidays has chosen a range of agencies to speak to about working on its digital marketing and could decide on a winner in the coming weeks.
Virgin Holidays appointed Lida to its direct marketing account in October and M&C Saatchi to its advertising business in August.
Media planning and buying, which is held by Manning Gottlieb OMD, is not affected by the digital review.
M&C Saatchi will create a campaign for Virgin Holidays that launches in March next year. The work will break from the "Rockstar Service" proposition created by MCBD.
Virgin Holidays previously worked with Elvis on both its advertising and DM. Elvis was appointed to the ad account after MCBD’s merger with Dare in late 2010.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure