Agencies line up for Danone digital task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Groupe Danone, the owner of brands including Activia, Actimel and Evian, is looking for an agency to handle a new digital initiative.
The food and drink company has approached agencies with a brief to work on a project that builds on its corporate social responsibility credentials.
The successful shop will be responsible for the design and build of a new website, which will aim to engage young people and encourage them to eat more healthily.
It is understood that, following the web production brief, there may be the opportunity to work with the company on digital creative strategy to develop the initiative.
In the UK, Danone works with Agency Republic on an extended project basis for the baby brands Cow & Gate and Aptamil, as well as Activia and Shape.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Head of Design Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, Manchester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned