Agencies line up for Danone digital task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Groupe Danone, the owner of brands including Activia, Actimel and Evian, is looking for an agency to handle a new digital initiative.
The food and drink company has approached agencies with a brief to work on a project that builds on its corporate social responsibility credentials.
The successful shop will be responsible for the design and build of a new website, which will aim to engage young people and encourage them to eat more healthily.
It is understood that, following the web production brief, there may be the opportunity to work with the company on digital creative strategy to develop the initiative.
In the UK, Danone works with Agency Republic on an extended project basis for the baby brands Cow & Gate and Aptamil, as well as Activia and Shape.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Social Designer Aspire £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2