Agencies line up for Danone digital task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Groupe Danone, the owner of brands including Activia, Actimel and Evian, is looking for an agency to handle a new digital initiative.
The food and drink company has approached agencies with a brief to work on a project that builds on its corporate social responsibility credentials.
The successful shop will be responsible for the design and build of a new website, which will aim to engage young people and encourage them to eat more healthily.
It is understood that, following the web production brief, there may be the opportunity to work with the company on digital creative strategy to develop the initiative.
In the UK, Danone works with Agency Republic on an extended project basis for the baby brands Cow & Gate and Aptamil, as well as Activia and Shape.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Marketing Director/Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + dependent on experience , Potters Bar
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CREATIVE AGENCY - PRINT, DESIGN - £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, West London
- Digital Designer - Agency - London - £30-£35k Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS, City of London