Grey London hires first planning head
Grey London has hired Adam & Eve/DDB's planning director, Leo Rayman, to the new role of head of planning.
Rayman will report to the chief strategy officer, Lucy Jameson, with whom he worked at DDB. He was the integrated strategy director on the Volkswagen business at DDB before he moved to Adam & Eve in 2011.
In addition, Grey has appointed two creative directors, Michael Jacovides and Darren Wright, who will report to the executive creative director, Nils Leonard.
At Grey, Jacovides will work on Hugo Boss. He was most recently at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where he was a creative and content director working on clients including Levi’s, Johnnie Walker, Audi and Burberry.
Wright will work on Lucozade at Grey. He joins from Wieden & Kennedy London, where he was a creative director for nine years, working on clients such as Pizza Hut, Nokia, Honda and The Guardian.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham