Grey London hires first planning head
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Grey London has hired Adam & Eve/DDB's planning director, Leo Rayman, to the new role of head of planning.
Rayman will report to the chief strategy officer, Lucy Jameson, with whom he worked at DDB. He was the integrated strategy director on the Volkswagen business at DDB before he moved to Adam & Eve in 2011.
In addition, Grey has appointed two creative directors, Michael Jacovides and Darren Wright, who will report to the executive creative director, Nils Leonard.
At Grey, Jacovides will work on Hugo Boss. He was most recently at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where he was a creative and content director working on clients including Levi’s, Johnnie Walker, Audi and Burberry.
Wright will work on Lucozade at Grey. He joins from Wieden & Kennedy London, where he was a creative director for nine years, working on clients such as Pizza Hut, Nokia, Honda and The Guardian.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England