TBWA\London lands £40m global Tena brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
SCA has appointed TBWA\London to handle its £40 million global advertising account for its Tena range after a three-month review.
TBWA\London won the business after a pitch against DDB and Publicis. The UK incumbent, DLKW Lowe, which had worked on the brand since 2005, withdrew from the pitch process.
DLKW Lowe’s "lights" activity for Tena was shortlisted at this year’s IPA Effectiveness Awards but did not go on to win. The work included a press campaign showing a woman with her top slipping down as she puts a bag in the overhead locker on a plane. The copy read: "One less oooops to worry about."
Tena specialises in products for people suffering from incontinence and other bladder problems. It manufactures protective pads and protective underwear for men, women, children and healthcare professionals.
The Tena Protective Underwear brand sponsors the "Timeless Classics" daytime programming on UKTV’s Gold, Alibi and Yesterday. The idents form part of a six-month deal.
TBWA\London and Tena declined to comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Intern / Junior Designer - Client Side - Confectionery - London Twist Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits , East London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + other benefits, London
- PR Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, Norwich
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, North London