Holland & Barrett calls £6m ad pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Holland & Barrett is reviewing its £6 million advertising account as it prepares to launch a major brand push next year.
The high-street retailer’s parent company, NBTY Europe, has already been in contact with agencies to invite them to pitch for the business.
The account is currently held by Big Communications, which has retained the business since September 2009, despite Holland & Barrett reviewing it seven months ago.
A spokeswoman for NBTY Europe said: "We are currently undertaking further agency pitches for our TV and creative account with the aim of launching a new campaign in 2013. Incumbent Big Communications continues to manage our existing campaign during this period."
Holland & Barrett currently uses the Welsh TV presenter Gethin Jones to front its advertising.
WCRS handled the account before Big Communications for just five months, creating the Mr Holland and Mr Barrett brand characters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad