Holland & Barrett calls £6m ad pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Holland & Barrett is reviewing its £6 million advertising account as it prepares to launch a major brand push next year.
The high-street retailer’s parent company, NBTY Europe, has already been in contact with agencies to invite them to pitch for the business.
The account is currently held by Big Communications, which has retained the business since September 2009, despite Holland & Barrett reviewing it seven months ago.
A spokeswoman for NBTY Europe said: "We are currently undertaking further agency pitches for our TV and creative account with the aim of launching a new campaign in 2013. Incumbent Big Communications continues to manage our existing campaign during this period."
Holland & Barrett currently uses the Welsh TV presenter Gethin Jones to front its advertising.
WCRS handled the account before Big Communications for just five months, creating the Mr Holland and Mr Barrett brand characters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne