First look: John Lewis's Christmas ad
John Lewis is unveiling its highly-anticipated Christmas TV ad tonight on Channel 4.
'The Journey' by Adam & Eve/DDB launched initially online via John Lewis' Facebook page and will be aired on TV for the first time tonight during 'Derren Brown: Fear and Faith' on Channel 4.'
The 90-second heart-warming spot follows the romantic quest of a snowman who is looking for the perfect present for his snowwoman. The strapline reads, "Give a little more love this Christmas". The ad is set to a cover version of Frankie Goes to Hollywood's, 'The Power of Love', performed by Parlophone artist Gabrielle Aplin.
Dougal Wilson directed the ad through Blink Productions. He worked with creatives Frank Ginger and Shay Reading. The executive creative directors on the ad were Ben Priest, Ben Tollett and Emer Stamp.
James Murphy, chief executive of Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "John Lewis are staying true to what they have always been about, which is thoughtful gifting at Christmas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Junior-Midweight Designers Major Players £20000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Operations Director Stopgap £80000 - £90000 per annum, South West London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad