First look: John Lewis's Christmas ad
John Lewis is unveiling its highly-anticipated Christmas TV ad tonight on Channel 4.
'The Journey' by Adam & Eve/DDB launched initially online via John Lewis' Facebook page and will be aired on TV for the first time tonight during 'Derren Brown: Fear and Faith' on Channel 4.'
The 90-second heart-warming spot follows the romantic quest of a snowman who is looking for the perfect present for his snowwoman. The strapline reads, "Give a little more love this Christmas". The ad is set to a cover version of Frankie Goes to Hollywood's, 'The Power of Love', performed by Parlophone artist Gabrielle Aplin.
Dougal Wilson directed the ad through Blink Productions. He worked with creatives Frank Ginger and Shay Reading. The executive creative directors on the ad were Ben Priest, Ben Tollett and Emer Stamp.
James Murphy, chief executive of Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "John Lewis are staying true to what they have always been about, which is thoughtful gifting at Christmas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts