Power 100 Next Generation: Nicola Peters, engagement marketing manager, Burberry
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
What others say: 'She is one of the most passionate and creative young minds in the sector. There are few people more in tune with what is going on in the world.'
CV standout: 'The way she is able to turn ideas and thoughts into tangible, scalable experiences for customers is extraordinary.'
Work beyond years and peers: Peters has a raft of high-profile initiatives to her name such as the Prorsum WW Show innovation ideas, Global ArtofTheTrench.com events and Burberry’s weather-themed Olympic mobile campaign.
Describe yourself in three words: ‘Ambitious, enthusiastic, creative.’
Got a first in BA Hons in Marketing at Leeds Metropolitan University.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad