Sky's Reece Littlejohn joins Bauer Media as head of marketing
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 09 November 2012 10:50AM
Reece Littlejohn has been appointed as head of marketing for Bauer Media's men's, music and film portfolio, replacing Patrick Horton, who recently moved to Bauer's specialist division as marketing director.
Littlejohn joins Bauer on 7 January next year and is briefed with leading the marketing effort across FHM, Zoo, Kerrang, Mojo, Q and Empire magazines with a primary focus on brand and channel strategies across the portfolio. He will report to Anne-Marie Lavan, marketing director of Bauer.
According to Bauer, he will work closely with publishing director Rimi Atwal and Zoo publisher Simon Greves as well as the marketing, editorial and digital teams.
Littlejohn has worked for Sky for six years, leading the marketing strategy for a number of high-profile channels. He has worked across Sky 1, 2 and 3, Sky 3D and is currently marketing controller for Sky News and Sky Arts 1 and 2.
Prior to that, Littlejohn worked for ACP Magazines in Melbourne heading up the marketing of its specialist division.
Lavan said: "Reece has a great mix of experience in print, broadcast and online and I'm sure will add huge value to the business."
Littlejohn said: "After six very enjoyable and rewarding years at Sky, I am thrilled to be joining the talented Bauer team to help drive forward some of the nation's most iconic and respected brands. I look forward to tackling the challenges that lie ahead and shaping each brand as we accelerate into a highly competitive, evolving marketplace."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Surrey
- 2D Illustrator - Games - London - £28,000-£33,000 Red Sofa London £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Recruitment Consultant - marketing Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Creative Web Designer Forward Role Recruitment £35,000 - 45,000, Manchester - Cheshire
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7