Hearst Advertising Worldwide hires Victoria Jacob-Luck
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 12 November 2012 10:35AM
Victoria Jacob-Luck has joined Hearst Magazines UK as advertising director for its international sales offering, Hearst Advertising Worldwide UK.
Hearst Advertising Worldwide UK has been created by merging the former Lagardere Active UK business with Hearst's in-house international advertising business.
It offers advertisers and clients based in the UK direct, centralised and simplified access to an expanded and exclusive international portfolio of 335 magazines, 188 websites, radio and TV channels owned by Hearst, Lagardère Active and partners.
Jacob-Luck will be briefed with generating and managing commercial revenues across the multi-media portfolio, reporting into Jacqui Cave, sales director at Hearst Advertising Worldwide UK.
She joins Hearst Magazines UK from international media sales company Iceberg Media FFZ in Dubai and has previously held roles at Publicitas UK where she built and managed the digital department for the largest media representative company in the world.
Arnaud de Puyfontaine, chief executive of Hearst Magazines UK, said: "Hearst is a market leader with a powerful global portfolio of brands and this new international ad service will provide clients and their agencies with unparalleled access to huge international audiences through multi-platform creative solutions delivered on a global scale.
"The growth of our international offering was a strong focus of the integration between NatMag and Hachette last year, so this is an important milestone for our business. I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome Victoria Jacob-Luck to Hearst UK. Her experience across international markets and work with major clients will be of huge value to our business."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief