Hearst Advertising Worldwide hires Victoria Jacob-Luck
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 12 November 2012 10:35AM
Victoria Jacob-Luck has joined Hearst Magazines UK as advertising director for its international sales offering, Hearst Advertising Worldwide UK.
Hearst Advertising Worldwide UK has been created by merging the former Lagardere Active UK business with Hearst's in-house international advertising business.
It offers advertisers and clients based in the UK direct, centralised and simplified access to an expanded and exclusive international portfolio of 335 magazines, 188 websites, radio and TV channels owned by Hearst, Lagardère Active and partners.
Jacob-Luck will be briefed with generating and managing commercial revenues across the multi-media portfolio, reporting into Jacqui Cave, sales director at Hearst Advertising Worldwide UK.
She joins Hearst Magazines UK from international media sales company Iceberg Media FFZ in Dubai and has previously held roles at Publicitas UK where she built and managed the digital department for the largest media representative company in the world.
Arnaud de Puyfontaine, chief executive of Hearst Magazines UK, said: "Hearst is a market leader with a powerful global portfolio of brands and this new international ad service will provide clients and their agencies with unparalleled access to huge international audiences through multi-platform creative solutions delivered on a global scale.
"The growth of our international offering was a strong focus of the integration between NatMag and Hachette last year, so this is an important milestone for our business. I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome Victoria Jacob-Luck to Hearst UK. Her experience across international markets and work with major clients will be of huge value to our business."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity