Wrigley appoints Pamela Bower-Nye as UK and Ireland marketing director
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 12 November 2012 11:33AM
Wrigley has appointed Britvic's international marketing director Pamela Bower-Nye as its new UK and Ireland marketing director.
Bower-Nye replaces Daniela Campari who left the company earlier this year to move back to the US.
At Britvic, Bower-Nye was responsible for international strategic planning and developments of brands including Robinsons, FruitShoot and J20.
Before her time at Britvic, Bower-Nye held senior roles at Diageo during a 10-year spell, heading up Smirnoff in the UK and the US, and held global roles on Gordons and J&B Whisky.
Prior to this, she worked for Nestlé
UK for five years on Nescafé and Petcare.
At Wrigley, Bower-Nye will be responsible for its gum and confectionary portfolio, including flagship brand Extra.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior AM / Account Director - Brand Agency - Contract ADLIB £35k - £45k pro rata, Bristol
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2