Wrigley appoints Pamela Bower-Nye as UK and Ireland marketing director
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 12 November 2012 11:33AM
Wrigley has appointed Britvic's international marketing director Pamela Bower-Nye as its new UK and Ireland marketing director.
Bower-Nye replaces Daniela Campari who left the company earlier this year to move back to the US.
At Britvic, Bower-Nye was responsible for international strategic planning and developments of brands including Robinsons, FruitShoot and J20.
Before her time at Britvic, Bower-Nye held senior roles at Diageo during a 10-year spell, heading up Smirnoff in the UK and the US, and held global roles on Gordons and J&B Whisky.
Prior to this, she worked for Nestlé
UK for five years on Nescafé and Petcare.
At Wrigley, Bower-Nye will be responsible for its gum and confectionary portfolio, including flagship brand Extra.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)