Wrigley appoints Pamela Bower-Nye as UK and Ireland marketing director
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 12 November 2012 11:33AM
Wrigley has appointed Britvic's international marketing director Pamela Bower-Nye as its new UK and Ireland marketing director.
Bower-Nye replaces Daniela Campari who left the company earlier this year to move back to the US.
At Britvic, Bower-Nye was responsible for international strategic planning and developments of brands including Robinsons, FruitShoot and J20.
Before her time at Britvic, Bower-Nye held senior roles at Diageo during a 10-year spell, heading up Smirnoff in the UK and the US, and held global roles on Gordons and J&B Whisky.
Prior to this, she worked for Nestlé
UK for five years on Nescafé and Petcare.
At Wrigley, Bower-Nye will be responsible for its gum and confectionary portfolio, including flagship brand Extra.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure