Wrigley appoints Pamela Bower-Nye as UK and Ireland marketing director
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 12 November 2012 11:33AM
Wrigley has appointed Britvic's international marketing director Pamela Bower-Nye as its new UK and Ireland marketing director.
Bower-Nye replaces Daniela Campari who left the company earlier this year to move back to the US.
At Britvic, Bower-Nye was responsible for international strategic planning and developments of brands including Robinsons, FruitShoot and J20.
Before her time at Britvic, Bower-Nye held senior roles at Diageo during a 10-year spell, heading up Smirnoff in the UK and the US, and held global roles on Gordons and J&B Whisky.
Prior to this, she worked for Nestlé
UK for five years on Nescafé and Petcare.
At Wrigley, Bower-Nye will be responsible for its gum and confectionary portfolio, including flagship brand Extra.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne