Mail titles target home movers with free copies
The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday are offering people moving home the chance to get the two papers for free for seven days.
Vouchers are to be distributed in the Home Move Box, a collection of samples and offers that is delivered free to people who have just moved to a new address.
Movers are identified via data Home Move Box gets from estate agents, and more than 232,000 boxes have been sent out in 2012.
It is understood the Associated Newspapers-owned titles are the first newspapers to feature in the Home Move Box and have signed up to be included in the next 60,000 boxes, according to Daily Mail circulation subscription manager Bianca Hooley.
The boxes are currently sponsored by British Gas and TalkTalk.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £30000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer / Web Designer Guru Careers £Neg. (DOE) + Excellent Benefits, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire / Ely, Cambridgeshire / Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire / Peterborough, Camb...
- Senior Brand Strategy Consultant Elizabeth Norman International £35000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qualitative - Global Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £75000 - £120000 per annum + Performance related bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred