Mail titles target home movers with free copies
By Daniel Farey-Jones, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 12 November 2012 11:11AM
The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday are offering people moving home the chance to get the two papers for free for seven days.
Vouchers are to be distributed in the Home Move Box, a collection of samples and offers that is delivered free to people who have just moved to a new address.
Movers are identified via data Home Move Box gets from estate agents, and more than 232,000 boxes have been sent out in 2012.
It is understood the Associated Newspapers-owned titles are the first newspapers to feature in the Home Move Box and have signed up to be included in the next 60,000 boxes, according to Daily Mail circulation subscription manager Bianca Hooley.
The boxes are currently sponsored by British Gas and TalkTalk.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £29000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior AD become £30k-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a, United Kingdom
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated