Mail titles target home movers with free copies
By Daniel Farey-Jones, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 12 November 2012 11:11AM
The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday are offering people moving home the chance to get the two papers for free for seven days.
Vouchers are to be distributed in the Home Move Box, a collection of samples and offers that is delivered free to people who have just moved to a new address.
Movers are identified via data Home Move Box gets from estate agents, and more than 232,000 boxes have been sent out in 2012.
It is understood the Associated Newspapers-owned titles are the first newspapers to feature in the Home Move Box and have signed up to be included in the next 60,000 boxes, according to Daily Mail circulation subscription manager Bianca Hooley.
The boxes are currently sponsored by British Gas and TalkTalk.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan ££ Competitive Salary ££, London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy