Tesco poaches Coca-Cola interactive chief
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 08:00AM
Tesco has appointed Coca-Cola's interactive manager, Jude Brooks, to head its social-media operations.
Brooks will join the retailer as senior marketing manager for social media in the New Year. She will oversee a team of about 10 specialists looking after Tesco's Facebook, Twitter and YouTube social channels, and report to digital and social director Tom Daniell.
Brooks' appointment comes as Tesco looks to increase its investment in social media. It recently relaunched its YouTube channel, working with digital agency Zone to simplify its presence on the video site.
At Coca-Cola, Brooks has led activity across the brand portfolio, including a King of the Park social game for Fanta and a digital campaign for Relentless Energy. She previously held senior marketing roles at Bauer Consumer Media.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Project Manager/production manager become £32k-£35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager,Financial services,London, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 40000 - 45000, London
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £45000 per annum + Bonus, South East England
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Creative - cutting-edge lifestyle brand The Great & The Good £60000 - £65000 per annum, East London