Tesco poaches Coca-Cola interactive chief
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 08:00AM
Tesco has appointed Coca-Cola's interactive manager, Jude Brooks, to head its social-media operations.
Brooks will join the retailer as senior marketing manager for social media in the New Year. She will oversee a team of about 10 specialists looking after Tesco's Facebook, Twitter and YouTube social channels, and report to digital and social director Tom Daniell.
Brooks' appointment comes as Tesco looks to increase its investment in social media. It recently relaunched its YouTube channel, working with digital agency Zone to simplify its presence on the video site.
At Coca-Cola, Brooks has led activity across the brand portfolio, including a King of the Park social game for Fanta and a digital campaign for Relentless Energy. She previously held senior marketing roles at Bauer Consumer Media.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior SEO Account Manager - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior SEO Executive - Technical Ultimate Asset Ã‚£24000 - Ã‚£27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Sales - Entertainment Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake