Tesco poaches Coca-Cola interactive chief
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 08:00AM
Tesco has appointed Coca-Cola's interactive manager, Jude Brooks, to head its social-media operations.
Brooks will join the retailer as senior marketing manager for social media in the New Year. She will oversee a team of about 10 specialists looking after Tesco's Facebook, Twitter and YouTube social channels, and report to digital and social director Tom Daniell.
Brooks' appointment comes as Tesco looks to increase its investment in social media. It recently relaunched its YouTube channel, working with digital agency Zone to simplify its presence on the video site.
At Coca-Cola, Brooks has led activity across the brand portfolio, including a King of the Park social game for Fanta and a digital campaign for Relentless Energy. She previously held senior marketing roles at Bauer Consumer Media.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show