Tesco poaches Coca-Cola interactive chief
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 08:00AM
Tesco has appointed Coca-Cola's interactive manager, Jude Brooks, to head its social-media operations.
Brooks will join the retailer as senior marketing manager for social media in the New Year. She will oversee a team of about 10 specialists looking after Tesco's Facebook, Twitter and YouTube social channels, and report to digital and social director Tom Daniell.
Brooks' appointment comes as Tesco looks to increase its investment in social media. It recently relaunched its YouTube channel, working with digital agency Zone to simplify its presence on the video site.
At Coca-Cola, Brooks has led activity across the brand portfolio, including a King of the Park social game for Fanta and a digital campaign for Relentless Energy. She previously held senior marketing roles at Bauer Consumer Media.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014