Tesco poaches Coca-Cola interactive chief
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 08:00AM
Tesco has appointed Coca-Cola's interactive manager, Jude Brooks, to head its social-media operations.
Brooks will join the retailer as senior marketing manager for social media in the New Year. She will oversee a team of about 10 specialists looking after Tesco's Facebook, Twitter and YouTube social channels, and report to digital and social director Tom Daniell.
Brooks' appointment comes as Tesco looks to increase its investment in social media. It recently relaunched its YouTube channel, working with digital agency Zone to simplify its presence on the video site.
At Coca-Cola, Brooks has led activity across the brand portfolio, including a King of the Park social game for Fanta and a digital campaign for Relentless Energy. She previously held senior marketing roles at Bauer Consumer Media.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Packaging Artworker become £24-28K, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager become £25K, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Marketing Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Lead Trading/Pricing Manager - Retention Three £Competitive + 20% bonus, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Project Director Purple Consultancy £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media