Tesco poaches Coca-Cola interactive chief
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 08:00AM
Tesco has appointed Coca-Cola's interactive manager, Jude Brooks, to head its social-media operations.
Brooks will join the retailer as senior marketing manager for social media in the New Year. She will oversee a team of about 10 specialists looking after Tesco's Facebook, Twitter and YouTube social channels, and report to digital and social director Tom Daniell.
Brooks' appointment comes as Tesco looks to increase its investment in social media. It recently relaunched its YouTube channel, working with digital agency Zone to simplify its presence on the video site.
At Coca-Cola, Brooks has led activity across the brand portfolio, including a King of the Park social game for Fanta and a digital campaign for Relentless Energy. She previously held senior marketing roles at Bauer Consumer Media.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- B2B Campaign Manager UK Stopgap competitive + benefits, Surrey
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure