In association with
Barclaycard "Toys Unleashed game" by Dare
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Following the release of its TV ad last week, Barclaycard has launched an augmented-reality game created by Dare.
The app uses skin-tracking technology that means its characters are only activated in someone’s hand or anywhere that is "skin"-coloured. Players can use their smartphones to play with three characters from the TV spot – Mr B, Chomp and Mike – who will appear to spring to life in the palm of their hands. Toys Unleashed, which is the third game launch from the brand, can be downloaded free from Apple’s App Store from Friday.
The work was written by Stuart Woodall and art directed by Sean Vrabel.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Director Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager Spotlight Recruitment £36000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT BENS, London
- Brand Manager - Lifestyle Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Global Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Junior Brand Manager Alpro £25-£30k plus benefits, West Midlands
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy