In association with
Barclaycard "Toys Unleashed game" by Dare
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Following the release of its TV ad last week, Barclaycard has launched an augmented-reality game created by Dare.
The app uses skin-tracking technology that means its characters are only activated in someone’s hand or anywhere that is "skin"-coloured. Players can use their smartphones to play with three characters from the TV spot – Mr B, Chomp and Mike – who will appear to spring to life in the palm of their hands. Toys Unleashed, which is the third game launch from the brand, can be downloaded free from Apple’s App Store from Friday.
The work was written by Stuart Woodall and art directed by Sean Vrabel.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £300 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Copywriter Dubai MCG Associates Salary tax free plus relocation costs plus private healthcare, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)