In association with
Barclaycard "Toys Unleashed game" by Dare
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Following the release of its TV ad last week, Barclaycard has launched an augmented-reality game created by Dare.
The app uses skin-tracking technology that means its characters are only activated in someone’s hand or anywhere that is "skin"-coloured. Players can use their smartphones to play with three characters from the TV spot – Mr B, Chomp and Mike – who will appear to spring to life in the palm of their hands. Toys Unleashed, which is the third game launch from the brand, can be downloaded free from Apple’s App Store from Friday.
The work was written by Stuart Woodall and art directed by Sean Vrabel.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- B2B Campaign Manager UK Stopgap competitive + benefits, Surrey
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure