In association with
Barclaycard "Toys Unleashed game" by Dare
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Following the release of its TV ad last week, Barclaycard has launched an augmented-reality game created by Dare.
The app uses skin-tracking technology that means its characters are only activated in someone’s hand or anywhere that is "skin"-coloured. Players can use their smartphones to play with three characters from the TV spot – Mr B, Chomp and Mike – who will appear to spring to life in the palm of their hands. Toys Unleashed, which is the third game launch from the brand, can be downloaded free from Apple’s App Store from Friday.
The work was written by Stuart Woodall and art directed by Sean Vrabel.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Content Manager - £30k - Financial Services - London Salt Negotiable, London
- Freelance Interior Designer Premier Media £20 - £30 per hour, City of London
- Senior Account Executive Major Players Negotiable, City of London
- Studio/Project Manager Creative Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Professionals AB InBev Competitive, United Kingdom
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote