B&Q "make it perfect" by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 03:11PM
B&Q has released a Christmas TV spot created by McCann London, set to be the agency’s swansong on the business, that aims to encourage consumers to decorate their homes with family and friends in time for the big day.
The ad features a mum and dad carefully putting the finishing touches to their home to create the perfect Christmas, while their young daughter has other plans and different aesthetic standards. The soundtrack is a version of the Crosby, Stills & Nash song Our House that B&Q has used in its ad campaigns all year, sung in this spot by Hazel Tratt.
The work was directed by Christian Bevilacqua through Stink. It is supported by press, digital, social media, PR and in-store activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Senior Account Director Red Sofa London £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager [Experiential] - Integrated Agency - Up to £31k Verbatim Search Up to £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager . Oxford/Banbury £30,000 plus bonus package to £40,000 plus Golf. Mark Paine Recruitment £30,000 plus bonus to £40,000 OTE plus car/ Golf, Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope