B&Q "make it perfect" by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 03:11PM
B&Q has released a Christmas TV spot created by McCann London, set to be the agency’s swansong on the business, that aims to encourage consumers to decorate their homes with family and friends in time for the big day.
The ad features a mum and dad carefully putting the finishing touches to their home to create the perfect Christmas, while their young daughter has other plans and different aesthetic standards. The soundtrack is a version of the Crosby, Stills & Nash song Our House that B&Q has used in its ad campaigns all year, sung in this spot by Hazel Tratt.
The work was directed by Christian Bevilacqua through Stink. It is supported by press, digital, social media, PR and in-store activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'