B&Q "make it perfect" by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 03:11PM
B&Q has released a Christmas TV spot created by McCann London, set to be the agency’s swansong on the business, that aims to encourage consumers to decorate their homes with family and friends in time for the big day.
The ad features a mum and dad carefully putting the finishing touches to their home to create the perfect Christmas, while their young daughter has other plans and different aesthetic standards. The soundtrack is a version of the Crosby, Stills & Nash song Our House that B&Q has used in its ad campaigns all year, sung in this spot by Hazel Tratt.
The work was directed by Christian Bevilacqua through Stink. It is supported by press, digital, social media, PR and in-store activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Brand Strategist Rare Selection £35 - £50K (benefits TBA), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / Integrated - [partnerships] - to £40k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, pending experience, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Shopper - FMCG - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Up to £32k plus great benefits, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards