B&Q "make it perfect" by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 03:11PM
B&Q has released a Christmas TV spot created by McCann London, set to be the agency’s swansong on the business, that aims to encourage consumers to decorate their homes with family and friends in time for the big day.
The ad features a mum and dad carefully putting the finishing touches to their home to create the perfect Christmas, while their young daughter has other plans and different aesthetic standards. The soundtrack is a version of the Crosby, Stills & Nash song Our House that B&Q has used in its ad campaigns all year, sung in this spot by Hazel Tratt.
The work was directed by Christian Bevilacqua through Stink. It is supported by press, digital, social media, PR and in-store activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency