Sanctuary Spa rolls out beauty ecommerce platform on YouTube
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 November 2012 09:20AM
Sanctuary Spa has revamped its YouTube presence to bolster sales, by using the video sharing site to sell its beauty products and build its brand online.
The company has created a series of My Spa videos featuring therapists from the London Spa, to offer viewers beauty advice. The films are available on a dedicated channel and cover topics such as Bridal Countdown and how to give yourself a mini-manicure at home. Each film features a product that viewers have the option to purchase by clicking through to The Sanctuary Spa's website.
The activity was created by Work Club, whose client PZ Cussons bought the Sanctuary for £75m in 2008.
YouTube introduced the ecommerce function four-years ago to offer opportunities for brands beyond brand-building and advertising.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager or Account Director - Branding & Design Royds Raphael £220-£280 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Design & Brand Agency Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- DIGITAL PROJECT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K+bonus & benefits / £260++day rate., London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad