Sanctuary Spa rolls out beauty ecommerce platform on YouTube
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 November 2012 09:20AM
Sanctuary Spa has revamped its YouTube presence to bolster sales, by using the video sharing site to sell its beauty products and build its brand online.
The company has created a series of My Spa videos featuring therapists from the London Spa, to offer viewers beauty advice. The films are available on a dedicated channel and cover topics such as Bridal Countdown and how to give yourself a mini-manicure at home. Each film features a product that viewers have the option to purchase by clicking through to The Sanctuary Spa's website.
The activity was created by Work Club, whose client PZ Cussons bought the Sanctuary for £75m in 2008.
YouTube introduced the ecommerce function four-years ago to offer opportunities for brands beyond brand-building and advertising.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £40000 per annum, London
- Client Services Director Better Placed Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014