Sanctuary Spa rolls out beauty ecommerce platform on YouTube
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 November 2012 09:20AM
Sanctuary Spa has revamped its YouTube presence to bolster sales, by using the video sharing site to sell its beauty products and build its brand online.
The company has created a series of My Spa videos featuring therapists from the London Spa, to offer viewers beauty advice. The films are available on a dedicated channel and cover topics such as Bridal Countdown and how to give yourself a mini-manicure at home. Each film features a product that viewers have the option to purchase by clicking through to The Sanctuary Spa's website.
The activity was created by Work Club, whose client PZ Cussons bought the Sanctuary for £75m in 2008.
YouTube introduced the ecommerce function four-years ago to offer opportunities for brands beyond brand-building and advertising.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Shopper - FMCG - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Up to £32k plus great benefits, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards