In association with
O2 "you and Oldman" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Gary Oldman stars in O2’s new spot by VCCP for its Priority Moments service, the first in a series of ads that will roll out over the coming months.
The creative activity, developed around the insight that "it is wonderful when we are made to feel special", refers to a connection between the actor and the viewer. It is a connection, according to VCCP, that "captures the feeling that every O2 customer can experience through Priority".
The campaign will run across TV, press and outdoor.
The spot was written by Fred Rodwell, art directed by Andy Parsons and directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse Films. Electric Theatre Collective handled post-production, while audio post-production was by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Insight and Analytics Consultant Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure