In association with
O2 "you and Oldman" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Gary Oldman stars in O2’s new spot by VCCP for its Priority Moments service, the first in a series of ads that will roll out over the coming months.
The creative activity, developed around the insight that "it is wonderful when we are made to feel special", refers to a connection between the actor and the viewer. It is a connection, according to VCCP, that "captures the feeling that every O2 customer can experience through Priority".
The campaign will run across TV, press and outdoor.
The spot was written by Fred Rodwell, art directed by Andy Parsons and directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse Films. Electric Theatre Collective handled post-production, while audio post-production was by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show