In association with
O2 "you and Oldman" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Gary Oldman stars in O2’s new spot by VCCP for its Priority Moments service, the first in a series of ads that will roll out over the coming months.
The creative activity, developed around the insight that "it is wonderful when we are made to feel special", refers to a connection between the actor and the viewer. It is a connection, according to VCCP, that "captures the feeling that every O2 customer can experience through Priority".
The campaign will run across TV, press and outdoor.
The spot was written by Fred Rodwell, art directed by Andy Parsons and directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse Films. Electric Theatre Collective handled post-production, while audio post-production was by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey