In association with
O2 "you and Oldman" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Gary Oldman stars in O2’s new spot by VCCP for its Priority Moments service, the first in a series of ads that will roll out over the coming months.
The creative activity, developed around the insight that "it is wonderful when we are made to feel special", refers to a connection between the actor and the viewer. It is a connection, according to VCCP, that "captures the feeling that every O2 customer can experience through Priority".
The campaign will run across TV, press and outdoor.
The spot was written by Fred Rodwell, art directed by Andy Parsons and directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse Films. Electric Theatre Collective handled post-production, while audio post-production was by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Research manager | Youth insight, sports clients Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Pitch Consultants £50000 - £70000 per annum, Birmingham
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant