prweek.com, Saturday, 17 November 2012 12:00AM
Warburtons has called in Weber Shandwick North for a consumer and trade brief to raise awareness of its Free From products.
Albion London, the ad agency, is launching Albion Drive, an integrated PR and social agency.
Staniforth, the Manchester PR agency, is expected to be closed by its owner, ad consultancy TBWA.
Ladbury PR has been brought in by I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here! charity partner Malaria No More UK to raise awareness around the partnership.
ICCO, the global association for PR consultancies, has signed a resource-sharing agreement with the PRCA, its UK member. PRCA director-general Francis Ingham takes on the additional role of ICCO executive director.
Ketchum has been brought in by gadget and innovation firm Cambridge Consultants for a brief to enhance its international reputation.
The Communication Group has been called in by developer Ballymore for the redevelopment of the area around the new US Embassy in London.
Brazil PR has won a retained brief from internet fraud fighters Privax to boost take-up of a product that disguises personal information online.
Sphero creator Orbotix has chosen Kaizo to launch the gaming gadget in the UK.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Account Director Lipton Fleming £35000 - £40000 per annum + Commission , London
- Senior PPC Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director - FMCG Research Agency NG Digital Marketing c £55k, Central London
- Senior Partner Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing between £300-350 day rate, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?