Evea takes top commercial job in DCM sales restructure
Digital Cinema Media, the cinema ad sales house, has restructured its sales division and promoted Joe Evea, the business development director, to the new position of commercial director.
As part of the changes, Jeremy Playle, the sales director, has left the company to pursue other opportunities.
In his new role, Evea will manage the sales team and all DCM commercial activities, including developing the new revenue streams from the switch to digital ad-serving in September. He will continue to report to Simon Rees, the managing director of DCM.
Before joining DCM in March, Evea worked at Bauer Media and its predecessor, Emap, for eight years, most
recently as the head of creative and business development for its digital business. His previous positions at Bauer and Emap included creative director and head of branded content at the creative partnerships division, Bauer Access.
Evea started his career in TV sales at Granada Media, where he worked for three years from 2000.
Rees said: "Joe’s appointment is pivotal in the continuing transformation of DCM and the cinema advertising industry. The landmark move to digital offers DCM advertisers new dynamic opportunities across multiple platforms, and Joe will work closely with advertisers and agencies to develop a 360-degree experience for cinema audiences."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne