Rescue hands ad business to Inferno
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Rescue Remedy, the Nelsons-owned brand, has appointed Inferno to handle its UK advertising account.
The agency was appointed to the business after a pitch that also involved the incumbent, TBWA\London.
Inferno will build brand awareness of the range, which includes droppers and sprays used to address insomnia, depression and stress.
An initial campaign will launch next year across print, radio and outdoor. TV work is expected in the next two years.
Al Young, Inferno’s chief creative officer, said: "We are incredibly excited about this creative opportunity to share a much-loved brand with a broader, bigger audience."
Mark Turrell, the UK general manager at Nelsons, said: "Rescue has big ambitions in 2013, and we needed the right agency to accompany us on this journey. Inferno’s pitch was brave, inspiring and challenging whilst based in sound research and a thorough
understanding of our target market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PPC Executive - London - up to £28,000 Salt £25000 - £28000 per annum + + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - London - circa £55K Salt £55000 per annum + standard benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum, Shirley, West Midlands
- SENIOR UX DESIGNER - LONDON - £50-60K Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisitions - London - up to £70K Salt £70000 per annum + standard benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Half of online advertising will be wasted
- Vodafone to create play from tweets
- Camelot launches first ad for all National Lottery brands
- ZenithOptimedia retains O2 and snatches Spanish market
- An agency view on the 'right to be forgotten'
- Land Rover moves global content and social media to Brooklyn Brothers