Rescue hands ad business to Inferno
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Rescue Remedy, the Nelsons-owned brand, has appointed Inferno to handle its UK advertising account.
The agency was appointed to the business after a pitch that also involved the incumbent, TBWA\London.
Inferno will build brand awareness of the range, which includes droppers and sprays used to address insomnia, depression and stress.
An initial campaign will launch next year across print, radio and outdoor. TV work is expected in the next two years.
Al Young, Inferno’s chief creative officer, said: "We are incredibly excited about this creative opportunity to share a much-loved brand with a broader, bigger audience."
Mark Turrell, the UK general manager at Nelsons, said: "Rescue has big ambitions in 2013, and we needed the right agency to accompany us on this journey. Inferno’s pitch was brave, inspiring and challenging whilst based in sound research and a thorough
understanding of our target market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne