Arena scoops £2m ZSL media account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
The Zoological Society of London has hired Arena Media to manage the media account for ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
The agency won the £2 million business after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. Initiative, the incumbent, did not repitch for the account. Targeted campaigns will roll out in March.
The win comes as London Zoo gears up for its new exhibit, Tiger Territory, which will open in spring 2013.
Rich Storton, the commercial and communications director at the ZSL, said: "Arena Media’s creativity and digital expertise shone out for us at the pitching stage. We were very impressed with their understanding of our business and their enthusiasm for our brands."
Chris Armond, the group business director at Arena Media, said: "This is a really exciting time to be taking on the account, and we’ll be working to engage family audiences across traditional and digital media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£230 - Ã‚£250 per day, City of London
- MidWeight Digital Designer - Agency Nakama £25,000 - £35000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Account executive - branding and design agency, Ã‚£22k Gabriele Skelton £18000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director - Digital Global Agency Nakama £80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Studio Manager Network Career Consultants Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£60000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake