Albion opens doors to PR and social agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Albion is opening a PR and social agency called Albion Drive, which will target entrepreneurs and challenger brands.
Its launch clients include the tequila brand Jose Cuervo, which is already an Albion client, as well as the start-ups Branient, Touchnote and TransferWise. Albion Drive opens its doors this week.
The agency is based in Albion’s Shoreditch offices in London and will be led by Bryce Keane, formerly a digital strategist at Cohn & Wolfe. Albion Drive will manage conversation management and traditional PR, and marks the first stab by the agency in the earned media space.
Jason Goodman, the founder and chief executive of Albion, said: "Marrying our proven strategic capabilities to a new PR and social offer has created a very compelling proposition for entrepreneurial business. It’s great to be working on day one with some amazing businesses."
Albion Drive is the second standalone business to launch from Albion. In 2011, it created Albion Cell, a direct marketing agency that offers specialism in digital sales, eCRM and live data.
The founder of the peer-to-peer currency transfer service TransferWise, Taavet Hinrikus, said: "Albion Drive understand the mentality of a challenger brand like ours and are bursting with ideas. The team have the disruptive approach companies like ours require."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'