Albion opens doors to PR and social agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Albion is opening a PR and social agency called Albion Drive, which will target entrepreneurs and challenger brands.
Its launch clients include the tequila brand Jose Cuervo, which is already an Albion client, as well as the start-ups Branient, Touchnote and TransferWise. Albion Drive opens its doors this week.
The agency is based in Albion’s Shoreditch offices in London and will be led by Bryce Keane, formerly a digital strategist at Cohn & Wolfe. Albion Drive will manage conversation management and traditional PR, and marks the first stab by the agency in the earned media space.
Jason Goodman, the founder and chief executive of Albion, said: "Marrying our proven strategic capabilities to a new PR and social offer has created a very compelling proposition for entrepreneurial business. It’s great to be working on day one with some amazing businesses."
Albion Drive is the second standalone business to launch from Albion. In 2011, it created Albion Cell, a direct marketing agency that offers specialism in digital sales, eCRM and live data.
The founder of the peer-to-peer currency transfer service TransferWise, Taavet Hinrikus, said: "Albion Drive understand the mentality of a challenger brand like ours and are bursting with ideas. The team have the disruptive approach companies like ours require."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Research Assistant Ninesharp £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Research Associate Ninesharp £70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of RTB Accounts and Operations Aspire £80000 per annum, London
- Press Buyer - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool