Vizeum reinforces planning team with three senior hires
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Vizeum has bolstered its planning department with three hires including Andrew Lloyd, who takes the role of planning managing partner.
Lloyd, who will share responsibility for the quality of the agency’s planning product with the rest of the management team, will report to the Vizeum chief operating officer, Jo Sutherland.
He moves from MediaCom, which he rejoined last year as a business director heading the communications planning team for clients including Müller.
Lloyd previously worked at OMD UK, where he was the business director for
Vizeum has also poached James Hankins from MEC to fill the new role of head of
integrated planning. While at MEC, Hankins led the Gocompare.com, Kuoni and Homeserve teams as the strategy director.
Vizeum has also hired Luisa Bright, previously the client director on General Motors at its sister Aegis agency Carat, as its head of digital. Bright will support Vizeum’s innovation agenda and report to Patrick Affleck, the managing partner, digital.
Richard Morris, the managing director of Vizeum, said: "We are a planning-led agency, so it is no surprise I want to assemble the strongest possible strategy and planning
capabilities within Vizeum. Andrew, James and Luisa will only add to our strength and reputation in this area."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £170 - £200 day rate / c£38k-£42k pro rata, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts