Vizeum reinforces planning team with three senior hires
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Vizeum has bolstered its planning department with three hires including Andrew Lloyd, who takes the role of planning managing partner.
Lloyd, who will share responsibility for the quality of the agency’s planning product with the rest of the management team, will report to the Vizeum chief operating officer, Jo Sutherland.
He moves from MediaCom, which he rejoined last year as a business director heading the communications planning team for clients including Müller.
Lloyd previously worked at OMD UK, where he was the business director for
Vizeum has also poached James Hankins from MEC to fill the new role of head of
integrated planning. While at MEC, Hankins led the Gocompare.com, Kuoni and Homeserve teams as the strategy director.
Vizeum has also hired Luisa Bright, previously the client director on General Motors at its sister Aegis agency Carat, as its head of digital. Bright will support Vizeum’s innovation agenda and report to Patrick Affleck, the managing partner, digital.
Richard Morris, the managing director of Vizeum, said: "We are a planning-led agency, so it is no surprise I want to assemble the strongest possible strategy and planning
capabilities within Vizeum. Andrew, James and Luisa will only add to our strength and reputation in this area."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Executive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £23000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- PR Account Manager- Wine and Spirits Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Procurement Manager Sky benefits, Isleworth
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool