Vizeum reinforces planning team with three senior hires
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Vizeum has bolstered its planning department with three hires including Andrew Lloyd, who takes the role of planning managing partner.
Lloyd, who will share responsibility for the quality of the agency’s planning product with the rest of the management team, will report to the Vizeum chief operating officer, Jo Sutherland.
He moves from MediaCom, which he rejoined last year as a business director heading the communications planning team for clients including Müller.
Lloyd previously worked at OMD UK, where he was the business director for
Vizeum has also poached James Hankins from MEC to fill the new role of head of
integrated planning. While at MEC, Hankins led the Gocompare.com, Kuoni and Homeserve teams as the strategy director.
Vizeum has also hired Luisa Bright, previously the client director on General Motors at its sister Aegis agency Carat, as its head of digital. Bright will support Vizeum’s innovation agenda and report to Patrick Affleck, the managing partner, digital.
Richard Morris, the managing director of Vizeum, said: "We are a planning-led agency, so it is no surprise I want to assemble the strongest possible strategy and planning
capabilities within Vizeum. Andrew, James and Luisa will only add to our strength and reputation in this area."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push