Creative business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 November 2012 02:33PM
16th November. Mother has captured Caner Research UK's Race for Life account.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Executive Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Financial consultancy f1 Recruitment £25,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Illustrator Digital Gurus £28000 - £35000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Shopper Insight Manager Stopgap £43000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, East Midlands
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad