M&C Saatchi lands Ballantine's brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Ballantine's, the Pernod Ricard brand, has appointed M&C Saatchi to handle its estimated £25 million global advertising business, ending its 20-year relationship with Publicis.
M&C Saatchi won the pitch in a two-way shoot-out against Havas Worldwide, which, like M&C Saatchi, is a Pernod Ricard roster shop.
The appointment follows a process that began in July and involved conversations with non-roster agencies. Publicis will remain on the Pernod Ricard roster, working with brands such as Malibu and Chivas Brothers.
Ballantine’s uses Work Club for its digital activity and Vizeum for media buying.
Last year, Publicis launched a TV ad for the Scotch whisky brand to inspire consumers to "change their plan and leave an impression".
To support the campaign, Work Club created a video featuring a tattooist. A Facebook page allowed the public to interact with him and make decisions on his work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Research Executive - Qual Major Players Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Campaigns Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£40000 per annum, Bishop's Stortford
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - AGENCY - LONDON - Ã‚£45-55K + BENEFITS Salt Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + BENEFITS , City of London
- Marketing Coordinator,Construction, London, £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London