M&C Saatchi lands Ballantine's brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Ballantine's, the Pernod Ricard brand, has appointed M&C Saatchi to handle its estimated £25 million global advertising business, ending its 20-year relationship with Publicis.
M&C Saatchi won the pitch in a two-way shoot-out against Havas Worldwide, which, like M&C Saatchi, is a Pernod Ricard roster shop.
The appointment follows a process that began in July and involved conversations with non-roster agencies. Publicis will remain on the Pernod Ricard roster, working with brands such as Malibu and Chivas Brothers.
Ballantine’s uses Work Club for its digital activity and Vizeum for media buying.
Last year, Publicis launched a TV ad for the Scotch whisky brand to inspire consumers to "change their plan and leave an impression".
To support the campaign, Work Club created a video featuring a tattooist. A Facebook page allowed the public to interact with him and make decisions on his work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director - Leading Retail Fashion Brand!! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CHARITY CLIENT - INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Pepsi Max pranks cinemagoers for Halloween