Agencies line up for Avios digital and DM job
Avios, the travel loyalty programme previously known as Airmiles, is on the hunt for a digital and direct marketing agency.
The company is using Agency Assessments International to help with the review, with an appointment expected to be made in January.
Avios’ digital and DM work is currently handled in-house. Its advertising is created by 101, which is unaffected by the review.
Avios rebranded last year after the merger of British Airways and Iberia to form International Airlines Group.
After the rebrand, 101 created a TV ad, "anything can fly", that featured airborne lawnmowers and washing machines.
Agencies that have previously worked with Airmiles on DM include Partner Andrews Aldridge, which was appointed in 2006 to handle an integrated brief.
Avios is a shared currency for the Avios UK reward programme, British Airways Executive Club and Iberia Plus, allowing IAG consumers access to all three schemes. Consumers can collect points through Tesco, Lloyds TSB and Shell, as well as through purchases of more than 200 other brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- CRM Manager - Triumph Motorcycles Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Account Manager - London - Immediate Start Source £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Sales Manager, eCommerce Technology Just Digital £70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Exceptional Stock Options, City of London
- Brand Manager/Senior Brand Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £45000 - £55000 Per Annum, South East (Home Counties)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity