Agencies line up for Avios digital and DM job
Avios, the travel loyalty programme previously known as Airmiles, is on the hunt for a digital and direct marketing agency.
The company is using Agency Assessments International to help with the review, with an appointment expected to be made in January.
Avios’ digital and DM work is currently handled in-house. Its advertising is created by 101, which is unaffected by the review.
Avios rebranded last year after the merger of British Airways and Iberia to form International Airlines Group.
After the rebrand, 101 created a TV ad, "anything can fly", that featured airborne lawnmowers and washing machines.
Agencies that have previously worked with Airmiles on DM include Partner Andrews Aldridge, which was appointed in 2006 to handle an integrated brief.
Avios is a shared currency for the Avios UK reward programme, British Airways Executive Club and Iberia Plus, allowing IAG consumers access to all three schemes. Consumers can collect points through Tesco, Lloyds TSB and Shell, as well as through purchases of more than 200 other brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief