Agencies line up for Avios digital and DM job
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Avios, the travel loyalty programme previously known as Airmiles, is on the hunt for a digital and direct marketing agency.
The company is using Agency Assessments International to help with the review, with an appointment expected to be made in January.
Avios’ digital and DM work is currently handled in-house. Its advertising is created by 101, which is unaffected by the review.
Avios rebranded last year after the merger of British Airways and Iberia to form International Airlines Group.
After the rebrand, 101 created a TV ad, "anything can fly", that featured airborne lawnmowers and washing machines.
Agencies that have previously worked with Airmiles on DM include Partner Andrews Aldridge, which was appointed in 2006 to handle an integrated brief.
Avios is a shared currency for the Avios UK reward programme, British Airways Executive Club and Iberia Plus, allowing IAG consumers access to all three schemes. Consumers can collect points through Tesco, Lloyds TSB and Shell, as well as through purchases of more than 200 other brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Advertising Campaign Manager Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car and bonus., Slough
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London
- Global Consumer & Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £49000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- EMEA Marketing Campaign Manager Leica Geosystems Negotiable , Milton Keynes