Agencies line up for Avios digital and DM job
Avios, the travel loyalty programme previously known as Airmiles, is on the hunt for a digital and direct marketing agency.
The company is using Agency Assessments International to help with the review, with an appointment expected to be made in January.
Avios’ digital and DM work is currently handled in-house. Its advertising is created by 101, which is unaffected by the review.
Avios rebranded last year after the merger of British Airways and Iberia to form International Airlines Group.
After the rebrand, 101 created a TV ad, "anything can fly", that featured airborne lawnmowers and washing machines.
Agencies that have previously worked with Airmiles on DM include Partner Andrews Aldridge, which was appointed in 2006 to handle an integrated brief.
Avios is a shared currency for the Avios UK reward programme, British Airways Executive Club and Iberia Plus, allowing IAG consumers access to all three schemes. Consumers can collect points through Tesco, Lloyds TSB and Shell, as well as through purchases of more than 200 other brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- CRM and Segmentation Manager JV Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car + Excellent Benefits + Bonus, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Director - B2B Technology Marketing Agency - Home Counties - £45k - £55k - NP108 Stonor £45k - £55k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / Surrey
- Channel Marketing Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Recruitment Consultant Ninesharp £21000 - £35000 per annum + Uncapped Commission - No Thresholds, Greater Manchester
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday