Agencies line up for Avios digital and DM job
Avios, the travel loyalty programme previously known as Airmiles, is on the hunt for a digital and direct marketing agency.
The company is using Agency Assessments International to help with the review, with an appointment expected to be made in January.
Avios’ digital and DM work is currently handled in-house. Its advertising is created by 101, which is unaffected by the review.
Avios rebranded last year after the merger of British Airways and Iberia to form International Airlines Group.
After the rebrand, 101 created a TV ad, "anything can fly", that featured airborne lawnmowers and washing machines.
Agencies that have previously worked with Airmiles on DM include Partner Andrews Aldridge, which was appointed in 2006 to handle an integrated brief.
Avios is a shared currency for the Avios UK reward programme, British Airways Executive Club and Iberia Plus, allowing IAG consumers access to all three schemes. Consumers can collect points through Tesco, Lloyds TSB and Shell, as well as through purchases of more than 200 other brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad