Agencies line up for Avios digital and DM job
Avios, the travel loyalty programme previously known as Airmiles, is on the hunt for a digital and direct marketing agency.
The company is using Agency Assessments International to help with the review, with an appointment expected to be made in January.
Avios’ digital and DM work is currently handled in-house. Its advertising is created by 101, which is unaffected by the review.
Avios rebranded last year after the merger of British Airways and Iberia to form International Airlines Group.
After the rebrand, 101 created a TV ad, "anything can fly", that featured airborne lawnmowers and washing machines.
Agencies that have previously worked with Airmiles on DM include Partner Andrews Aldridge, which was appointed in 2006 to handle an integrated brief.
Avios is a shared currency for the Avios UK reward programme, British Airways Executive Club and Iberia Plus, allowing IAG consumers access to all three schemes. Consumers can collect points through Tesco, Lloyds TSB and Shell, as well as through purchases of more than 200 other brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UI Developer Haymarket Media Group £30k - £34k, Teddington (Locality), London (Greater)
- Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£28000 - Ã‚£33000 per annum, Birmingham
- Senior Brochure Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Associate - London - Ã‚£45K-Ã‚£50K Adam Recruitment Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum, City of London
- Media Planning Manager - Luxury Automotive Client Lipton Fleming Ã‚£38000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign